Friday, October 21, 2011

Untitled Jersey City Project

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Untitled Jersey City Project for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Untitled Jersey City Project is an exceptional experience in the progress of an amusing notion: it is a work-in-progress television play!

It contains the total of eight short form chapters that will be out are flotsam and jetsam from a bigger tale, by means of a lot of chronicle tramps left behind uncertain. Everybody at this juncture has impressive to get- money, fame, power. Or else they can be defeated big, or they can finish up in dead.

Summary: In the middle of the huge buildings across the Hudson from New York City, a unblemished new city is being formed. On the rise designer Frank George wide awakes to an enigmatic call from Ray Rahne and goes to the building site and become excited to witness his associate lying dead. This is the new Jersey City but unluckily meant for Frank, the aged regulations are yet unchanged.
My opinion: I am a huge admirer of plots among unanswered story threads (they for all time put down me excited) I really like this excellent video. It is merely a tiny video clip thus I will absolutely be looking for the forthcoming ones.
I would find irresistible for you to stare at the video and permit me to make out what you feel on the subject of it. Please do share in the comments.