Sunday, December 4, 2011
Objectives Of Operational Efficiency
The division of operational efficiency is also involved in coordinating and facilitating changes in the scope of activity which he is responsible.
* Operational mission: deliver in-house or external service
o Shared: used by all clients (which requires a sufficient level of both standardization and adaptability to customer needs)
o Quality: ensuring a high level of service,
o Integrated: consistent with the possible developments and other services (the same principles or standards, consistency of information ...).
* Strategic Missions: alignment with corporate goals
o In terms of scope of activity: both operational manager of the service and project management strategy on the field, defining the principles and standards of practice and evolution,
o In terms of process, users of these services: the service of development projects for the integration of services,
o Financial issues: cost reduction in service level or above.
The establishment of centers of operational efficiency should facilitate changes by developing the flexibility of the organization. This distinguishes them from the pooling of services that do not necessarily generate earnings in excess of centralization of the means.
In terms of implementation, the creation of a center of operational efficiency is not in the pooling of existing services but rather to develop an internal provider with a service offering clean.
Key features of the poles of operational efficiency
To effectively perform its duties, the division of operational efficiency will:
* Involve activities for which it is actually possible to concentrate three types of assets: the expertise, resources and information,
* Be resolutely turned towards the customers either returning customers or projects of development,
* Be provided with a governance and management processes adapted.