Thursday, December 29, 2011
The monitoring device as defined by the company and driven by the risk management objectives are to:
* Increase the visibility of the risks;
* Better organize and improve processes;
* Preserve the results or business performance;
* Optimize the load management;
* Assign more effectively equity.
To achieve these objectives, the company has a network of "corresponding risk" in charge of a "portfolio risk" associated with the activities. This will be for this team:
* Implement the actions for the detection of risk (term limits ...)
* To analyze the causal factors of risk events (no audit clauses in contracts ...)
* Ensure the implementation of corrective actions and the definition of operational contingency plans (follow the recommendations ...).
To complement this, it is necessary to define indicators for the management of major risks that may be presented to all levels of the company (management, legislative and executive).
These sets of provisions are the minimum needed to ensure accountability, awareness and training of stakeholders on issues of risk.